An adapter is a mechanical device designed to align fiber-optic connectors. It contains the interconnect sleeve, that holds the two ferrules together.
They are composed of a plastic housing with an RJ45 push-pull style clip.
- • Low insertion loss, high return loss
- • Good compatibility
- • High precision of mechanical dimensions
- • High reliability & stability
- • Ceramic or Bronze Sleeve
- • PC APC UPC optional
- • Simplex / Duplex
- • Local Area Network
- • CATV System
- • Telecommunication Networks
- • Equipment Test