Managed Optical Reconstruction Kit (mORK)
1. Meet requirements for CALEA, create CDRs for billing, and provide service quality information to customers
2. Proliferation of monitoring tools, with many tools needing access to the same network traffic.
3. At ODF, there is only one monitoring port per link.
4. ODF does not monitor the links’ status at the monitoring ports. Operational team does not have visibility of the monitoring port link status should there be any failure. Link failure not make known instantaneously to the team.
1. Centralized access to monitor all networks and services.
2. Allow multiple applications access the same network traffic.
3. Solves the problems of traditional network monitoring.
4. Significant monitoring and operational cost reduction.
5. Central management and ability to monitor the ODF monitoring port link status remotely.
6. Reduced incident response times.
8. Central management and ability to monitor the ODF monitoring port link status remotely.
9. Total network visibility.
mORK – managed Optical Reconstruction Kit.
1. Amplify and re-construct of weak signal.
2. Division of signal to cater for simultaneous access of multiple applications.
3. Remote access and configuration.
4. Remote monitoring of link status
5. Option of Replicator/Selector